Why take modern Greek?
- the language of a diverse and vibrant culture
- spoken across multiple nations and diasporic/ethnic communities
- 3000 years of history and dialectal diversification
- a pathway to ancient Greek
- at the center of global developments (emerging markets, energy sector, tourism, tech start-ups, NGO’s, population flows & migrations, performance arts & cinema)
- supportive community ofUCLA faculty and students
For more information about the language classes, contact Dr. Simos Zenios (email@example.com)